Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hmmmm.

So...
Maya and I have more or less failed in this blogging business as of late. But there is more than just a smell of snow in the air folks... CHANGE AND CREATIVITY IS FAST APPROACHING. ALL CLEAR FOR LANDING. As this semester finally comes to a close, and Blacksburg becomes significantly less populated, our brief summer days of creativity will be reinstated. Blossoming seeds of imagination will break through the sheets of ice and allow us to grow and love again. Ahh, for once I wish time would move a little faster. [Welp. I think that paragraph just made this blog a little lamer.]

Anywho, I thought a mild update was in order.
First of all, SHOUT OUT to Maya Renfro's senior studio Future Projections of Individuation, a complete and utter success, if I may myself proclaim. You are it, m'lady, the Bees Knees. And I am pleased to have you as one of my dearest friends. The show was, in a word, scrumtrulescent. Maybe the lady will be kind enough to post her work someday for public viewers, who knows. Luckily, there are a few tasty treats already in view on this here very blog!

Oh yea, and this one time Maya and I went to Richmond, VA together and it was awesome.
The latter two photos were taken by my step-lilsis, Stephanie, and her ridiculous new Nikon. The former was just my crappy ol' film camera, but the love is still there.

That's it and that's all folks. Procrastinating my studies has reached a new low, eh?
Where is Sam Shelby!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment