Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fries in the Mourning...

Love you?

I have one more exam to pass and then I will graduate college.

Last night I was awake long beyond my mind's capacity to study so I colored a drawing I made earlier in the day.

It's been nice to realize that I've formulated a sustainable way of putting together my art!
I'm going to spend a lot more time on this and make it look presentable. I thought it would be interesting to post as is because, frankly, it's pretty durn weird with the colors smooshing around and all that. And also looks stupid.

Melissa is having the qualities identical to that of an inspiring person (hey language & logic I am not your female dog after all) and I think I've created a rule that whenever she posts I will post. This ish is ON!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like ye olde challenge to me! No yellow in that dude, but his glorious chin makes up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, next time we hangoutworkstudydrinkcoffee2gether we needMUSTareREQUIRED to take a 15 minute collaborative drawing break for the sake of this blog, got it!?

    ReplyDelete