Monday, June 27, 2011

Cargo Collective! Hey! Zis iz why I need Zee new Site


Header for http://ikeasindwight.bandcamp.com/


Screen Print for Ike as in Dwight


Cover Art for Nature of People, People of Nature by Ike as in Dwight



Fodder for Symbology



Elephant in the Room




Dark Matter



Cd cover for Loving Bird, a musical project by Doug Raus

So, as you all can see I am very much in need of a formatted site. At this moment, I am tentatively returning to the arms of the internet after a break of about 4 months. The extended network from cargo collective I've seen so far is quite impressive. It would delight me if you were to have a hand in such a reunion.
-Maya Renfro

2 comments:

  1. GORDEM this is all awesome Maya- i love your harmony use in that last one too cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. go places, maya, go go go

    (yay dark matter)

    ReplyDelete